The historic property offers many uses on around 15,000 m2.
The property is freely tradable and is not subject to the farming land law “BGBB in German” ou “LDFR in French”
The buildings (parts of it from 1720) with a total of 7,500 m3 can be reused.
Currently there is next to the habitable part of the mansion with 2 apartments, a wing for the servants and an agricultural part with a typical large barn of the Jura arc with old stables, which are currently not used.
The estate played an important role during the period of Prussian rule in Neuchâtel.
The buildings are well maintained, but correspond no longer to nowadays’ comfort requirements.
The building is surrounded by a large wooded park, garden and an entrance area.
In addition, there is the opportunity to acquire another 220,000 m2 of agricultural land. (BGBB assumed)
Serious buyers which are interested in historical buildings are asked to prove their identity for further information.